180 Movie-Caution!!! Graphic Images Displayed

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fun at the Park and Duck Pond

Me and James at the park.

James on the tree swing that Greg made him.


These two are BFFs

Yesterday I got to hang out with James and we went over to the park and Duck Pond to feed the ducks and geese. There are two ducks of different types that are inseparable. So funny the way they are with each other. They saw me and James all the way from the other side of the pond and new we would probably have food for them. They are not fearful of people so I was able to get a super close pic of them.

There are also two families of geese and we even saw a turtle popping his head up. At this point we went to the park because the parents were hissing at us.

I love some of the faces that James did.

This pic cracks me up!

And so does this one. :)
James on the park swing
Yaya-here is your dinner. :)


On the jungle gym

No comments:

Post a Comment