180 Movie-Caution!!! Graphic Images Displayed

Friday, September 16, 2011

BLANK CANVAS


I own 10 blank canvases, numerous sketch books, journals, paints, pencils and all types of pens.  Why are they blank?  Why do I have ideas that never make it to the smooth, clean and white backgrounds?  I was thinking about this today while I was at work.  I feel like I am wasting them as they are gathering dust.  One day I am going to breathe my last breath and not have completed the images, ideas, beauty, memories and legacy of a life that has been given me by the Creator. 

We need to think about our lives like these blank canvases.  Do we have great ideas and thoughts that we are not acting on?  Do we see each day as a new day of beauty, memories and to establish a legacy that will be handed down from parent to child, friend to friend?


What am I doing with my blank canvas?  What are you doing with yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment