180 Movie-Caution!!! Graphic Images Displayed

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

He looks like a teenager here. :)
I know it has been a very long time since I updated my blog.  I am doing good.  We have a new baby in the house, named Jonathan Greg Stephens.  He was born at 6:29pm on June 1st. He is so precious and his big brother, James, really loves him.  Everyone is doing fine and I know that Greg and Angela will be sharing photos soon when they have a moment.  Angela is such a wonderful and loving mother.  Greg is so sweet with Jonathan and is already making up some new songs for him as he does for James.  James is growing up so fast and is already a great big brother.

I am doing well.  I am still working at Hope Cafe as the Assistant Manager.  We are praying for the Lord to continue to do a work in and through the cafe.  Please continue to keep it in prayer along with us.  We are also trying to get the word out more about our catering.

I hope you all are doing well and would love to hear from you.  God Bless, Holly
Yaya with Jonathan on his birthday

The Stephens Boys singing worship together

I took James to see some tractors.  Look how big he is getting.



No comments:

Post a Comment