180 Movie-Caution!!! Graphic Images Displayed

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

End of May Update



The Lord is so amazing! I love Him and I am so thankful for His guidance and direction for me. He has given me an opportunity to be a shift lead at Hope Cafe and I am getting a good amount of hours. I just pray that as I have this position that I will do all that the Lord wants me to do while there. I pray that I will be an encouragement to my co-workers, to my Manager, to the Pastors and to all the customers that come in to Hope Cafe.

I am so excited to see FIREFLIES or LIGHTNING BUGS, whatever you want to call them. So glad to finally have them around. We have so many creatures and have continual growth of plants, flowers, and berries. We have a Mulberry Tree in our yard and have already tried the berries without dying. :)

We are so glad to have friendships that have been forming. We get to hang out on Wednesday nights having a bible study with Wes and Dianna who are expecting a baby in 4 months. Our neighbors on both sides are Christians and they are part of church plants at two different churches. Our good friends, Ben, Melissa and their daughter Alexis come on Sunday nights for our Home Fellowship and we are so glad to know them. Alexis is real good with Niah and James and I have a lot of fun hanging out with her.

Well, I just wanted to update you all and let you know I am glad to have you praying for us.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment