180 Movie-Caution!!! Graphic Images Displayed

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FALL, THANKSGIVING and BIRTHDAYS






































Beautiful Autumn Days have come and are now almost gone.  We have been blessed to see amazing changes of all of God's Creation.  I am so grateful that the Lord moved me to this State and I hope that I will continue to fall in love with what He has made.

I just wanted to let you all know that my job is going well.  We were afraid that we would have to close at the end of October, but praise the Lord, He provided a way for us to stay open.  I am also blessed that my Manager, Gayle, is letting me go back to Vegas for a week and a half.  I will be in Vegas Monday night, November 21st and I will be leaving on Wednesday morning, November 30th.  I will be able to spend time with my family and maybe have some Archi's with a few friends. :)

 We took a walk to the pond and it was gorgeous.

Morning Fog




Cotton Fields-I wanted to pick a bale. :)
James celebrated his 3rd birthday on November 13th.  His grandma, Hope, was able to be here and we all went to Chuck e Cheese.  Pretty fun. :)  Then we went home and he had a cupcake, opened presents and called family to thank them.  He was so cute the next day as he told me that I could play with all of his toys and balloons.  So sweet!




 Eating a cupcake that his mom lovingly made for him. :)
Greg taking a photo from up above if you couldn't tell. :)


I got James one of those block sets that has a picture of a variety of vehicles to build.  Greg had tons of fun. :)



Well, I have to go, but I wanted to give you all a quick update and hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment