180 Movie-Caution!!! Graphic Images Displayed

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My mom and Brian as we were driving up to Clear Creek on my visit to Vegas.

My Aunt Patty.  She likes to give me this look when I take pics of her. :)

Me and my mom at Calico Basin.  

I was so blessed to have been able to to visit my mom, Brian and Aunt Patty in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving.  We spent a lot of time together and I felt very grateful to be with them.  I also was able to spend time with a few of my friends when I visited over at Calvary Chapel Spring Valley. 

All of us here in NC had a great Christmas and New Year.  Our friends, Wayne and Marleen Champion visited us for the New Year from South Carolina.  It was so nice to have them with us. 

I have been busy at work and very thankful that The Hope Cafe is still open and being used for ministry in this city. 

Please continue to keep us in prayer.  Thank you and have a great New Year!

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment